Monday 22 April 2013

ARMANI AMBASSADOR


I think everybody know that Armani is one of the world well known prestigious brand in fashion, but do you know that Giorgio Armani love to design hotel too? And I love his design for its simplicity in high quality!

Back then to 2010, I'm so lucky that I got internal transfer to Armani Hotel Dubai from my previous hotel for both property are under the same management, Emaar. Then I assigned as one of Armani Hotel Dubai pre-opening team that we call ourselves as Armani Ambassador. Even it's not too long period that I'm working in Armani Hotel Dubai, but it's having me the great working experience and its happening social life with other ambassadors from about 30 countries around the globe, in hotel area and in our comfy apartment as well which is located in Discovery Gardens.

The hotel owner/designer Mr.Giorgio Armani is so generous too to us. When we celebrate the 1st Ambassador Party at the ballroom, thanks for I was nominated as one of the Ambassador of the Month, he gave us away Emporio Armani stuff as a gift, from key chain, bag to necklace, and I'm so glad that I got Emporio Armani watch inside Armani Hotel Dubai goody bag along with a small card in the grey envelope with Mr.Giorgio Armani himself genuine autograph!



Armani Hotel Dubai is the first of its Armani Hotel chain in the world and the second one is Armani Hotel Milano Italy which is opened not too long after Dubai one. It's located in the world tallest tower Burj Khalifa and opened its door for the guest in 2010. It consists of 160 luxury rooms and suites with its high class facilities as follows:




Armani/Club
Armani/Lounge
Armani/Spa with its Fitness Center and The Pool
Armani/Ristorante Italian restaurant
Armani/Mediterraneo all day dining restaurant
Armani/Hashi Japanese restaurant
Armani/Peck branch of 125 years Milan's legendary deli
Armani/Amal Indian restaurant
Armani/Prive lounge with its resident and international guest DJs
Armani/Galleria boutique for all Armani's collection
Armani/Dolci chocolate, biscotti, sweet specialty shop
Armani/Fiori florist with its Armani's signature flower arrangement

Now, I'm already resigned from Dubai's hospitality industry and come back to Indonesia for family matter. It's a great experience for me to be part of Armani Hotel Dubai and I'll always be proud of it. Grazie Armani!

No comments: